Hotspring Vs. Caldera Spas

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a hot tub, to be installed on a limited space on a terrace / balcony. I'm hesitating between HotSpring Sovereign model on one hand, and Caldera Spas either Martinique or Tahitian model on the other hand.

HotSpring seems to be excellent quality but the Sovereign model only has 23 jets compared to more on other models.

Anyone has an opinion or hint that could help me drive a selection?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a hot tub, to be installed on a limited space on a terrace / balcony. I'm hesitating between HotSpring Sovereign model on one hand, and Caldera Spas either Martinique or Tahitian model on the other hand.

HotSpring seems to be excellent quality but the Sovereign model only has 23 jets compared to more on other models.

Anyone has an opinion or hint that could help me drive a selection?

Thanks

Two top manufacturers. Go ahead and wet test and you may find that answers your questions.

And add to this discussion that both HS and Caldera are owned by the same parent company and many of the parts are interchangeable. This may truly be a decision that comes down to how the tub feels and trust in the dealer. There is nothing to separate these tubs quality-wise, they are both top notch.

John

As already mentioned, both are made by same company thus you really can't go wrong with either. However make sure to test each. I personally tested the Tahitian during my search loved the jets. This is what made me decide on the Niagara for my spa as it includes the same jets plus some more. Since you are looking at the Tahitian I will mention there was one item I did not like about that particular model. I believe the main entry point is by the spa controls and it's awkward as you are climbing in at the lounger seat. You can't really get a good footing when climbing in. If you settle on this model I would recommend placing your steps on one of the other sides. It's minor issue but something you may want to consider; particularly when deciding what direction you will place the unit.

Good luck