Looking For Reputable Brands/dealers In Atlanta Area

dark rider

First time hot tub shopper here who has just started gathering dealer/brand information. We're located in Alpharetta (North Atlanta) and just completed a new deck/patio renovation and are looking to compliment the patio section with a hot tub. I've been reading a lot on this forum, and it seems like there is a great wealth of knowledge here... dealers, techs, and users. My wife and I have always wanted a hot tub, but never had the perfect space for one in the past. Budget wise, we'd like to keep it below $7500 if possible. As far as size, I'd like something that could accomodate at least 5 or 6 people, since we're a family of 4, and it's always nice to have a bit of extra space for parties and such. The patio should have enough space to accomodate an 8'x8' or larger... but I'm sure price will be more of a driver. My preference is for more seating and fewer loungers. I see we have several dealers/brands to choose from in the area and most likely will shop them all. The ones I've picked out so afar are Hot Spring, D1, and Marquis. I guess my realtive order of preference for features is as follows: bang for the buck, reliability, size in that order. I'm looking for any and all recommendations, including specific dealers, models, or even other brands I should be looking at. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Craig

First time hot tub shopper here who has just started gathering dealer/brand information. We're located in Alpharetta (North Atlanta) and just completed a new deck/patio renovation and are looking to compliment the patio section with a hot tub. I've been reading a lot on this forum, and it seems like there is a great wealth of knowledge here... dealers, techs, and users. My wife and I have always wanted a hot tub, but never had the perfect space for one in the past. Budget wise, we'd like to keep it below $7500 if possible. As far as size, I'd like something that could accomodate at least 5 or 6 people, since we're a family of 4, and it's always nice to have a bit of extra space for parties and such. The patio should have enough space to accomodate an 8'x8' or larger... but I'm sure price will be more of a driver. My preference is for more seating and fewer loungers. I see we have several dealers/brands to choose from in the area and most likely will shop them all. The ones I've picked out so afar are Hot Spring, D1, and Marquis. I guess my realtive order of preference for features is as follows: bang for the buck, reliability, size in that order. I'm looking for any and all recommendations, including specific dealers, models, or even other brands I should be looking at. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Craig

Hi Craig my name is James I am the owner of premier hot tubs in Alpharetta. I sell sundance spas located off of highway 9 just south of Mccfarland road. I have a few models that is in your price range and the size you are looking for. I would like a chance to talk to you if you have the time drop me a email and i will give you my number. premierhottubs@etcmail.com Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Craig my name is James I am the owner of premier hot tubs in Alpharetta. I sell sundance spas located off of highway 9 just south of Mccfarland road. I have a few models that is in your price range and the size you are looking for. I would like a chance to talk to you if you have the time drop me a email and i will give you my number. premierhottubs@etcmail.com Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey James, I didn't even realize you guys were right around the corner. I'll certainly stop in and check out the Sundance line. I just looked on-line, and the Optima, Chelsee, and Hartford look to be the type of configuration I am after. I'll send you an email.

Craig

Craig

Now that's what I call putting the ''effort'' into his job ;)

Hello Craig,

My name is Dennis Porter and I work with D1 Spas, I would be more than happy to make arrangement for you to meet with one of our dealers in your area. If you are interested in any of the many quality product from D1 Spas, shoot me your information and put someone in contact with.

Otherwise best of luck in your search..!

Dennis P.

Tech Rep D1 Spas

Hello Craig,

My name is Dennis Porter and I work with D1 Spas, I would be more than happy to make arrangement for you to meet with one of our dealers in your area. If you are interested in any of the many quality product from D1 Spas, shoot me your information and put someone in contact with.

Otherwise best of luck in your search..!

Dennis P.

Tech Rep D1 Spas

Thanks Dennis! I definitely plan to check out D1 as well. I was impressed by several of your models, including the Lotus Bay (probably out of my price range), Nautilus, Nautique, and Sojourn. I had already looked up the dealer in Marietta and was planning to stop in during the next couple of weeks. I'm probably a month or 2 out from buying at this point, unless I find an unusually good deal, but you can certainly forward my information and let them know what I'm interested in.

Craig