Looking For A Plumbing Diagram For A 95 Grande

DMA120

We are continuing to try and find a slow leak in our Prodigy and in our case it is becoming a "mission impossible".

Main problem is the Hot Springs design has blown in insulation that totally fills the space between the shell, the side walls and the base. This foam makes if VERY difficult to locate a leak and I have spent weeks and weeks trying to track down our leak.

There are three diagrams for the three separate systems.

1. Suction - this is a system that draws water through the filters to and through the main pump.

2. Pressure - this is a system totally separate from Suction that distributes water from the main pump to all of the jets.

3. Airline - this is a system for air delivery.

There is a sub-system that probably feeds from one of the filters in your filter container to the circulation pump.

Keith at Watkins Corp. was kind enough to email diagrams of the various systems. Having the diagrams was very helpful BUT I still haven't found source of our leak. Let me know if you need to 800 number to Watkins Customer Support.

Right now I have lifted our spa on its' side and am about to cut into and through the foam to the most likely source of our leak. If this doesn't work the spa will take its' final ride to the dump.

Best of Luck!!!