Sundance Maxxus: Cover Lift Which Can Hide The Cover Beyond The Spa

Max01

Hello,

I have a sundance maxxus and need a cover lift (remover) which can lift the cover to the ground so the cover stays beyond the spa instead of "hovering" next to the spa.

I have read in the forum that the cover mate 3 with extentions should be the answer but the extentions are not available anymore. Is that true?

Does anyone know a good shop where I can buy a cover lift?

Thank you very much!

greetings,

Max

The Covermate 3 lifts the cover and stands it upright on the top edge of the spa.

Thank you for your answer. I am looking for a cover lift which does not stand upright on the top edge of the spa. The cover should go down to the ground (next to the spa). Which cover lift can I use?

greetings,

Max

You want the entire cover below the top of the spa (nothing visible)??? Nothing like that exists.

No, not the entire cover but a big part of the cover (should be below the top of the spa so that we can have a better view from the inside out of the spa).

You want the entire cover below the top of the spa (nothing visible)??? Nothing like that exists.

No, not the entire cover but a big part of the cover (should be below the top of the spa so that we can have a better view from the inside out of the spa).

I think you are thinking of a Covermate II. Depending on where you mount it, it almost touches the ground on the side when it is open, (make sure to leave room for the snow!) and only leaves about a foot or so of the cover (depends how big your cover is) above the side of the tub.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Randy

I think you are thinking of a Covermate II. Depending on where you mount it, it almost touches the ground on the side when it is open, (make sure to leave room for the snow!) and only leaves about a foot or so of the cover (depends how big your cover is) above the side of the tub.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Randy

Yes, but the covermate 3 is the only cover lifter which you can use if you have the sundance maxxus spa -that's what i have heard but i don't know if it's true or not. And there should be 3 different versions of the covermate 3, is that true? :o:unsure: I have asked here, too: http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20942