Question About Brands: Artesian, Vita, Etc.

thinkxingu

Hello There,

We just found a dealer we didn't know about but gets good ratings. The problem is, we've never heard of some of the brands he sells. Any information on which of the following would be good choices and which would not be so good?

Thanks!

SML

Artesian

Vita

Reflections

Master

Down East

Legacy

Hello There,

We just found a dealer we didn't know about but gets good ratings. The problem is, we've never heard of some of the brands he sells. Any information on which of the following would be good choices and which would not be so good?

Thanks!

SML

Artesian

Vita

Reflections

Master

Down East

Legacy

From my experience of those mentioned I would avoid all except Artisan and Vita. Unless your looking a value brand for less money in which case the Reflections. But it should be priced as such compared the the other 2.

Hello There,

Thanks!

SML

Artesian

Vita

Reflections

Master

Down East

Legacy

From my experience of those mentioned I would avoid all except Artisan and Vita. Unless your looking a value brand for less money in which case the Reflections. But it should be priced as such compared the the other 2.

Is Vita still or back in business?