Sundance Certa Pricing

Renard

I just visited a Sundance Dealer in Fairfax Va and they had an '08 Certa with chrome jets, steps, cover, stereo, and starter fluids for $8500 which includes delivery. After browsing thru several post on this site, that prices appears to be too high. I will be paying all cash. Don't know much about their service but I have called four times since the visit and no one has picked up. My concern is whether I should continue pursuing this with this dealer. They appear to be the only dealer in my immediate area. I'm now thinking about ordering from someone out of the area but I will still have to look to my local dealer for service. Please provide feedback on the price and the idea of buying outside of my area. This will be my first hot tub. I also like the Sundance Hamilton as well. Sorry for being so long winded.