Need Help With Spa Selection In Mn Area

abc

I am writting from Rochester, MN and our temperature gets below 10 or 20 out here for days. We have a Sundance Spa dealer in town and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for us to consider before we buy a spa for MN weather.

I am writting from Rochester, MN and our temperature gets below 10 or 20 out here for days. We have a Sundance Spa dealer in town and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for us to consider before we buy a spa for MN weather.

Hi ABC, and welcome to the forum. My short list of some I would take a look at in no particular order would be:

Arctic Spas

Jacuzzi

Sundance

Hot Spring

D1

Marquis

Some others I wouldn’t rule out would be Artesian and Clearwater Spas.

I would look at some of those online first to find some local dealers, then go out to the stores to get a feel for the dealers themselves. Buying from a good local reputable dealer can be just as important decision as the tub itself. Many will recommend picking out three or four and then go wet test those spas to help make the decision. You can also check the local dealers BBB record as a reference. Good luck in you search!