What Should I Sell My Marquis Epic For?

rohandel

I need to sell my spa as I am moving to another country, but I have no idea as to its value? It is a 2007 Marquis Epic that I bought in 7/07 for just over $9000. It comes with a spa cover with safety locks and straps. It was bought in Fresno, CA. It is in excellent condition. Any ideas of what I should ask? Also, would you recommend eBay or just using a local newspaper? If eBay, what do you think I should set as my minimum price? Thanks!

Take my advice with a grain of salt since I don't yet own a tub, but I have been looking. Nearly every day I check the Craigslist postings in my area -- doing the same in your area will give you an idea what people are paying. Also, taking good pictures to show everyone how good you tub looks. For me, I'm looking for a relatively new (about 2 years old) for at least half the price of retail. Good luck!

Craig's List is a free, easy, and generally very fast way to get interest. eBay charges you money, and it based on a bidding war usually. Craig's List is less involved, you can post as many pictures as you want, and folks seem to use it a lot. The more details you can provide, and pictures (clean your spa first!!!!!!) the better.

Don't do like some folks though. I've seen way, way to many Craig's List postings for hot tubs that look like they just got dragged out of a swamp. If it's empty, wash it out. If it's full, get the water crystal clear first. :)