New Calspa Fp 2500 Delivered! Pics Inside

mikei

Hello Everyone,

http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/tt327/mdilib/

It took an act of congress and a BIG crane to get this big swim spa in my backyard. Almost took out my house and the neighbors!!! Pics will show!!! 17 feet by 8 feet.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase. A couple minor disappointments, but for the most part, I am thrilled.

The Good!

The Spa LOOKS fantastic. It is quite majestic. The pics do not do the spa justice.

Stereo System sounds really GOOD. CD, Radio, MP3 jack. 4 speakers. One in each corner.

The size is PERFECT for me and my family.

Loungers are very comfortable.

LED light show is quite impressive.

The OK (Not so Good!)

Steps that were thrown into the deal are normal spa steps. Way to short. Will need to purchase an expensive steps. Didn't expect this additional expense.

Can really only use spa jets on one of the two seats at a time. If used on both seats, the jets are not strong enough as the two seat share the jets.

Overall, it is an 8.5 out of 10. Actually, it will be used primarily as a pool 80% of the time. So it will work quite nicely.

We are having our Catalinia "Tennessee Tea Hut" gazebo (24 x 16) delivered in mid August.

I can't wait to get home and do some more lounging!

Take care.

Mike

Those are really cool pictures. Congratulations. It must feel great to have it in place. Was delivery included in the deal? I have a dream installation job compared to that. Living on flat acreage. I have enough room to literally drive a 40 foot semi truck right alongside my deck.

Can we get some more details on the overall cost?

I am still kind of looking around at getting a small pool with a spa built in, but something like that might be a nice alternative. How much did that set you back, and how much did it cost to get the thing delivered and moved in by crane?

Can we get some more details on the overall cost?

I am still kind of looking around at getting a small pool with a spa built in, but something like that might be a nice alternative. How much did that set you back, and how much did it cost to get the thing delivered and moved in by crane?

Hello,

I purchased a package. So, I can give you a breakout.

The spa itself was $14K including tax.

I bought a Tennessee Tea House Gazebo (to be installed within the next 4 weeks) for $14.5K including tax.

Then, had a concrete slab 32 x 20 poored, electrical run, and the crane for $3500.

So, as a package, I got everything for $32K out the door.

But, in doing research, the crane by itself would have cost me $700 to $1000 for what needed to be accomplished.