Masked Stabilizer Levels

My pool has a stabilizer level of 0 but 2 weeks ago it was at 25ppm. I took a water sample to the pool store and they gave me the following readings.

TC 0

FC 0

CC 0

CYA 0

Calcium 250

ALK 7.6

I drained and refilled the pool a month ago. I had a bad algae bloom soon after due to the fact I was out of town. I dropped some algecide 60 and 10 pounds of Chlorine into the pool and brushed it. The water has since turned blue but very very cloudy. The 10 pounds of chlorine I dropped into the pool was gone by the next day. This is a gunite pool at 20k gallons. If you have any ideas at all please let me know as this is costing me a fortune. Oh and no matter how much chlorine I put in the pool it will eat almost on site.

* Note they also ran phosphate and nitrate test and both came up almost zero.

It's possible that when the chlorine level got to zero, bacteria converted the Cyanuric Acid (CYA) into ammonia. If that happened with the full 25 ppm CYA, then it could take nearly 75 ppm cumulative Free Chlorine (FC) to clear it (hopefully, that isn't the case). Get an inexpensive ammonia test kit from a pet/fish/aquarium store to measure the ammonia level. It will take around 8x the ammonia level as cumulative FC to get rid of it. Using chlorinating liquid or 6% unscented bleach will be the least expensive chlorine source to use for this purpose.