Coast Spa Question

Cody

We have just recently purchased a Coast Spa (Infinity), and we have never owned a hot tub before so we are very new as to how everything is suppose to work. The pumps seem to be going on an awful lot and we are concerned that this is not normal. Sometimes every half an hour for 2 minutes, or every hour, and sometimes the pumps stay on for 30 minutes. We have contacted our hot tub dealer, and they could not really give me an answer, all they told me was that they didn't think that it was normal, and they wanted us to come up with a pattern as to how often they are going on. Even after we told them they were going off quite frequently they still have not come up with an answer for us, or sent service out to look at our tub. They couldn't even tell me how often they are actually suppose to be turning on.

We are very frustrated as we have had this hot tub for only one week. If anyone could help us out we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Cody&Melissa

We have just recently purchased a Coast Spa (Infinity), and we have never owned a hot tub before so we are very new as to how everything is suppose to work. The pumps seem to be going on an awful lot and we are concerned that this is not normal. Sometimes every half an hour for 2 minutes, or every hour, and sometimes the pumps stay on for 30 minutes. We have contacted our hot tub dealer, and they could not really give me an answer, all they told me was that they didn't think that it was normal, and they wanted us to come up with a pattern as to how often they are going on. Even after we told them they were going off quite frequently they still have not come up with an answer for us, or sent service out to look at our tub. They couldn't even tell me how often they are actually suppose to be turning on.

We are very frustrated as we have had this hot tub for only one week. If anyone could help us out we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Cody&Melissa

At this late hour, after many beers and some boredom I have ascertained we may need you to RTFM.

Said information is located at the link below.

http://www.coastspas.com/downloads/manual/ownersmanualEN.pdf

Just bought My Coast Zenith Elite last week also . From what I've read and talked to my dealer about this is a pre-set feature designed to prevent pipes from freezing in cooler temps . Runs in 1 min intervals several times daily . Nothing to worry about . Wasn't too sure at first either being new to hot tubing . My dealer has been awsome handling Hot Tub for DUMMIES questions .

Thanks, Cody&Melissa

At this late hour, after many beers and some boredom I have ascertained we may need you to RTFM.

Said information is located at the link below.

http://www.coastspas.com/downloads/manual/ownersmanualEN.pdf

In regards to the RTFM, and I am sure I know what that stands for, we actually have and are aware that the pumps can be set for winter mode, and come on in intervals. We have checked our settings and it does not seem to be set for this. They don't just only come on in intervals, they will come on for like 45miin straight and then just shut off. It doesn't even seem to be in intervals anymore. Maybe it would be more polite to not reply to a post if all you have to say is RTFM, as we already have.

You need to come up with some more information for someone to help....like what is the interval? Is it spastic and acting like it is on crack cocaine, or does it have some type of cadence? Do you have it in economy mode? Have you checking your filter cycle settings? Are you getting any codes? What I was getting at with my previous post is that sometimes it's cockpit error and I was trying to bring some humor in...plus I was a bit drunk. So sorry if I made you mad..just trying to help. I mean hey...I did post the link! :-)