Dimension One Spas

mattyb

When I was looking for a spa I wet tested a Hot spring Vanguard amoung other models and two from Dimension One being the Wayfarer and Chairman. I found the Dimension One spas more powerful, however not all people prefer powerful spas. I did not test the Grandee.

All I can add is try them all and a few other makes as well if you can.

When I was looking for a spa I wet tested a Hot spring Vanguard amoung other models and two from Dimension One being the Wayfarer and Chairman. I found the Dimension One spas more powerful, however not all people prefer powerful spas. I did not test the Grandee.

What factors are most important to you...? I would recommend that you wet test any spa that you consider buying, I would recommend you try the Amore Bay...! Many factor should be considered when buying new spa, these factor should include quality, fit, warranty and dealer support. I would recommend that you consider all these factors and wet test any tub that you like, and pick the unit that best fits your needs.

What factors are most important to you...? I would recommend that you wet test any spa that you consider buying, I would recommend you try the Amore Bay...! Many factor should be considered when buying new spa, these factor should include quality, fit, warranty and dealer support. I would recommend that you consider all these factors and wet test any tub that you like, and pick the unit that best fits your needs.

I second that "dealer support" comment. I was interested in the D1 Amore Bay. The local dealer didn't have one on the floor. Who's going to buy a spa sight-unseen, much less, untested? I drove 30 minutes to another dealer, who just plain turned me off with the used-car-dealer attitude. Why do they think I want to buy a leisure product while subjected to high pressure sales tactics? I ended up with a Caldera spa, from a dealer who seemed like a straight-shooter.