Dont Buy From Spaserve, Midlands, Uk

Bought hot tub from SpaServe, UK last August after being promised delivery early August it arrived mid September. Filters don't work properly as they fitted the wrong ones and the remote and screen didn't arrive for months only to arrive and not work. Spa Serve has still not resolved the issue and don't appear to be interested in returning calls to us.

Any one know of a good hot tub engineer that can help...... Strongly advise not to use this company for any hot tub or service calls.

• 1 month later...
I went back to my credit card company, and got my money back, I ordered in Oct 08 and then they tell me it MIGHT be here in July, Not the one we ordered - STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Found this on the web. Might be useful if anyone needs to serve court order.

The owner:

Simon Foster

Wellington House

Starley Way,

Solihull

Birmingham

B37 7HE

It would seem you have a case to demand a full refund and compensation.

If you would like further help, contact me through my website www.smallclaims.uk.com and quote CYTT 3209

If you have found this information helpful, and to show your appreciation, perhaps you would like to

post a comment on our SETTLESMENT page

Sincerely

Tony

Small Claims

www.smallclaims.uk.com