Vita Spa Motors Taken. Southern Ontario

Replace Pumps  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Feel Vita Should Replace The Pumps?

• Yes
    • No

Hello Everyone

I have a question and wonder if anyone has had this happen to them with there Spa. Not to long ago I had an issue with my Motors on a 2 year old Vita hot tub. After a few calls service came out to fix the issue. It was a bit late so the repair guy said he would take my pumps and return them ASAP. The next morning, he returned with the pumps, but the metal 2" by 3" tags with all the info on the pumps was missing. I did ask, but he, nor the Vita owner here in the very southern part of Ontario Canada had NO answer.

Is there anyone on here that this has happened to in the past? I have talked to others dealers and they say that they only take off the tag plates to send back to have the pumps replaced. In my case, the pumps had no issues, just the PVC tub that attached to them.

Take Care.

Hello Everyone

I have a question and wonder if anyone has had this happen to them. Not to long ago I had an issue with my Motors on a 2 year old Vita hot tub. After a few calls service came out to fix the issue. It was a bit late so the repair guy said he would take my pumps and return them ASAP. The next morning, he returned with the pumps, but the metal 2" by 3" tags with all the info on the pumps was missing. I did ask, but he, nor the owner here in southern Ontario Canada had an answer. Is there anyone on here that this has happened to in the past? I have talked to others dealers and they say that they only take off the plates to send back to have the pumps replaced. In my case, the pumps had no issues, just the PVC tub that attached to them.

Take Care.

The technician probably took the tags and submitted for warranty work and reimbursement for a pump. Pretty shaddy if that's the case.

Hello ChaiSti

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure what has occurred. I have asked that the pumps be replaced as I do not know if they are mine or not. These pumps are almost $500 Canadian each here. The Vita Rep said that they are unwilling to do so and again has said they have no idea as why the tags were removed. This was months ago, now I have an issue with one of the pumps. Still waiting to hear back from them. If the tags were sent in, would not Vita in Miami have a record of this? If the Canadian Dealer did send in the Tags to Miami for warrenty, they got paid for 2 new pumps and I am out. It is not wonder I am still waiting for a call back.

Before the Vita repair person took my pumps, I did take a pic of the tags just in case. Maybe I should post the pic on here. Perhaps a Vita rep will read this post and look into this for me. One never knows.

Take Care All.