Niagara Lights Went Out

rdunbar1

Does anyone have a diagram of the fiber optic lighting system on a 2004 Caldera Niagara? All lights suddenly stopped working and I'm trying to figure out if I need to replace a light bulb or the Spa Glow circuit board. Thanks!

There really is nor diagram for the light system. All the lights are connected to the light controller box and that is plugged into the pc board. If all the lights are dead start with checking voltage from the pc board to the light controller first, then replace the controller

Does anyone have a diagram of the fiber optic lighting system on a 2004 Caldera Niagara? All lights suddenly stopped working and I'm trying to figure out if I need to replace a light bulb or the Spa Glow circuit board. Thanks!

There really is nor diagram for the light system. All the lights are connected to the light controller box and that is plugged into the pc board. If all the lights are dead start with checking voltage from the pc board to the light controller first, then replace the controller

Got a schematic? By "light controller" do you mean the on/off button? The temperature panel and associated LEDs all work, including the light button. It looks like all of the colored lights are connected to the "Spa Glow" box. Inside it is a pc board, looks like maybe 3 clear LEDs, and the rest is electronics. When it functions, the lights cycle between green, red, blue, and orange (I think those are the colors) so I figure there's got to be some sort of color wheel, yes, no? The lights on the outside shell are nothing more than fiber, so the light itself is being generated elsewhere. That makes me think there is a bulb. What sort of voltage should I look for (AC or DC)?

Thanks for the help! Rick