Arctic Spa - Adding Onzen System To Replace Arctic Ozone System: What To Look For?

CJHusky

So about 3 months ago, I bought an Arctic Spa (Summit). The salesperson had told me it came with the "Peak" Ozone, but after further inspection, I discovered that ti came with the "Arctic" Ozone (a much reduced ozone system). After speaking with the manufacturer, I found out that the Peak Ozone system has been discontinued by Arctic Spas, so that is no longer an option. The system has been replaced by the new Onzen system by Arctic Spas.

After numerous discussions, the reps service department has agreed to come out and install the Onzen system in replacement of the Arctic Ozone currently on the tub.

I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone have any real photos of the installed Onzen system, so I can verify the install?
  2. Any startup suggestions for the Onzen system? I'll be draining the tub for the install and starting over from the tap
  3. Are there any separate controls for the Onzen system that I need to learn?

Thanks in advance,

Chris