Hi Everyone! Newbie Here.

PoOLEnc

Sweet hello to all members of Pool and Spa forum.

I was planning to install a pool and enclosure in my home. Need help on how much will it cost if I'm going to install a pool approx. 15ft x 30ft and a enclosure approx. 30ft x 60ft.

Hoping you can extend help on me or some sort of advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

PoolEnc,

The typical cost of pool enclosures (glass) range from $50 to $100 per/ft^2 installed, including installation and yes you need a foundation! The larger your enclosure the lower the cost per foot. For your size of your enclosure it would be approximately $70 per foot, but that again depends on the options you want.

For cold climates you want to heat the floor for year round use and for colder climates you should add an air heater. At Covers in play they use the pool water to heat the floor and the air. They could not find anything on the market so they developed it themselves.

One other thing you should consider about an enclosure is how it opens. All companies sell enclosures that you have to push open, it will only take 10 minutes to open or so, less for the smaller ones. But it does take a lot of effort to push a building open. Check out the video at Covers in Play www.coversinplay.com it has a patent pending drive system that opens with a push of a button.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Sweet hello to all members of Pool and Spa forum.

I was planning to install a pool and enclosure in my home. Need help on how much will it cost if I'm going to install a pool approx. 15ft x 30ft and a enclosure approx. 30ft x 60ft.

Hoping you can extend help on me or some sort of advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome, Love this place for info. Although I still cant get all my hot tub jets to work!

Let's see, Newbie posts a Pool question on the Tub and Spa forum instead of on the Pool forum, and slow60 replies that his jets are still not working. :unsure:

I suggest that Newbie re-post at the Pool forum (maybe this site should be called the Pool OR Spa Forum?), and also ask a few local contractors, or even neighbors. I would think there would be GREAT differences between pool prices built on hillsides in Portola Valley, CA (on the San Andreas fault and tough zoning), and those in central Florida (flat sandy, lax zoning) or western Wyoming where it goes to 40 below in winter and 110 in summer, and it's 100 miles to a pool contractor.