Good Option For Swim Spa

Hi,

When we checked into it it seemed that the smallest swim spa (it is a hot tub with a swim current and other types of exercisising) was 14 feet long, which would swamp our back yard. It seems like there might be smaller versions now, but are they terribly expensive?

We are willing to give up jetted seats for swim space, and haven't decided whether it would be above ground or under, or a combination, all we want is a bit smaller, the same with but the length at least 12 feet or less. Thank you ;)

Hi, I have had an H2X Crosstrainer from Masterspa for 3 months. So far we like it, a little expensive to run, but it is out side in MA (I'll be looking at insulation once the snow piles go).

The Crosstrainer is 14'7" X 8,' which has better for me than the 17'+ that most swim spa's are. I know you wanted to go smaller than that. I looked at Masterspa's smaller (and brand new) model and did not like that the swim propulsion is 4 Jets instead of the propeller used in the larger models.

I would suggest wet testing whatever you go with. I tried the 17' model and liked it, the 14' is a little tighter to swim in; I'm only 5'8" and I fit fine, but not sure how well someone over 6' will fit for extended use.

Hi,

When we checked into it it seemed that the smallest swim spa (it is a hot tub with a swim current and other types of exercisising) was 14 feet long, which would swamp our back yard. It seems like there might be smaller versions now, but are they terribly expensive?

We are willing to give up jetted seats for swim space, and haven't decided whether it would be above ground or under, or a combination, all we want is a bit smaller, the same with but the length at least 12 feet or less. Thank you ;)

Look at Endless Pools Products

http://www.endlesspools.com/index.html