Any Experiences With The Belize Oval Ii?

frogdog

I have been considering buying a hot tub for quite a while. I have a spinal fusion from T12 to S 1 which means i have no L spine at all. It is very limiting for me. People have told me a spa would really help and the few times i have been in hotel ones it did feel good.

I live in the Sierra foothills where it does get below freezing part of the winter and very hot in the summers. I want to put my spa on my deck for easy access and so my dog can keep the critters out of it. I want to be able to move it during the different seasons. I do not like really hot spas..around 100 is about right to me.

The Belize Oval II seems to be one of the lightest and easiest to maintain ones I have found but I get nervous that the only reviews I can find on it are on their website (The Spa Depot) I like the bottom drain, the low water useage, the 110 plug, the number of jets...pretty much everything. Due to my limitations a reclining spa would be necessary no matter what one I pick. My 7 and 16 year olds of course want a bigger one but as I am the one who will end up using it the most and caring for it the Oval II appeals to me...and the price isn't too bad at around $2600.

So does anyone have any experience with it or advice on something similar? I need easy in and out, be able to recline and reliability. Thanks in advance for any info anyone can give me.

Frogdog[/size]

p.s. does anyone know how to edit the title? it should be Oval II...

I have been considering buying a hot tub for quite a while. I have a spinal fusion from T12 to S 1 which means i have no L spine at all. It is very limiting for me. People have told me a spa would really help and the few times i have been in hotel ones it did feel good.

I live in the Sierra foothills where it does get below freezing part of the winter and very hot in the summers. I want to put my spa on my deck for easy access and so my dog can keep the critters out of it. I want to be able to move it during the different seasons. I do not like really hot spas..around 100 is about right to me.

The Belize Oval II seems to be one of the lightest and easiest to maintain ones I have found but I get nervous that the only reviews I can find on it are on their website (The Spa Depot) I like the bottom drain, the low water useage, the 110 plug, the number of jets...pretty much everything. Due to my limitations a reclining spa would be necessary no matter what one I pick. My 7 and 16 year olds of course want a bigger one but as I am the one who will end up using it the most and caring for it the Oval II appeals to me...and the price isn't too bad at around $2600.

So does anyone have any experience with it or advice on something similar? I need easy in and out, be able to recline and reliability. Thanks in advance for any info anyone can give me.

Frogdog[/size]

p.s. does anyone know how to edit the title? it should be Oval II...

Check out the weak warranty. And, who would perform the warranty work. How would you get it onto the deck if you order on line?

You might want to check out the Hot Spring Classic Jetsetter, a reputable national company with local dealers and support.

http://www.hotspring.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_..._jetsetter.html

I just purchased a Marquis Spirit. We compared it to the HotSprings Jetsetter and preferred the Marquis. It just felt a little better to my wife and I. It looks like the Marquis holds a little less water, 165 gal instead of 225 for the HotSpring. The empty weight of the Spirit is 40lbs lighter than the Jetsetter.

http://www.marquisspas.com/spa_spirit.asp

We have a Hot Springs Soverign and we love the Moto Messager. Here is a site for a 2008 jetsetter. Not sure of the price in your area but you may inquire about a floor model or last years model (same full warranty) and get a good deal right now. It's worth a checking out.

Angie

http://www.hotspring.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_..._jetsetter.html

Once on the site, put your curser over one of the four colors and it will bring the hottub picture larger.

;)