Clearwater Spa And Waterway Jets?

KDenham

First I would like to thank all of the past posters in this forum for depositing so much knowlege. We recently purchased a 5 year old Clearwater Quintet that is in need of about 50% of the jets replaced. Maybe more. From reading here I have found this is common without proper care. I also have read they use Waterway Brand of Jets? My question is how do I go about making a positive ID on which ones I have before ordering? I have looked both at spaparts.net and spasandmore and neither tell how to measure or show a good picture of the back of the jets. Are they all the same? and where do you measure from and to?

Thank you

Kirk

First I would like to thank all of the past posters in this forum for depositing so much knowlege. We recently purchased a 5 year old Clearwater Quintet that is in need of about 50% of the jets replaced. Maybe more. From reading here I have found this is common without proper care. I also have read they use Waterway Brand of Jets? My question is how do I go about making a positive ID on which ones I have before ordering? I have looked both at spaparts.net and spasandmore and neither tell how to measure or show a good picture of the back of the jets. Are they all the same? and where do you measure from and to?

Thank you

Kirk

If you have any of the old jet and they are indeed waterways 90% of the time there is a number printed on them. like 215-xxx or xxx-xxx. That will let you know they are indeed waterays. That number is not the number for the jet just for that part.

Measure the jet across the face for proper diameter

Thank you

Kirk

If you have any of the old jet and they are indeed waterways 90% of the time there is a number printed on them. like 215-xxx or xxx-xxx. That will let you know they are indeed waterays. That number is not the number for the jet just for that part.

Measure the jet across the face for proper diameter

Here is a link to waterays catalog http://www.waterwayplastics.com/catalogs/2009_05_spajets.pdf