Looking For Something Specific. .

el_jefe

I'm trying to find a fairly high capacity (at least 6 person) hot tub that either has a double lounge, or a side by side reversible. The closest thing I have found was a Sundance Hawthorne 680 series, it has a lounge with another jetted seat right next to it. I have also looked HotSpring, Tiger River, Caldera, D1 and Marquis, but I haven't found anything on their websites. Thermospa had some designs I liked (the Manhatten and the Olympian), but after looking at the reviews I decided to stay away. I live in the south east Phoenix area if any AZ locals have an dealers they want to recomend. Anyone have more options for me?

I'm trying to find a fairly high capacity (at least 6 person) hot tub that either has a double lounge, or a side by side reversible. The closest thing I have found was a Sundance Hawthorne 680 series, it has a lounge with another jetted seat right next to it. I have also looked HotSpring, Tiger River, Caldera, D1 and Marquis, but I haven't found anything on their websites. Thermospa had some designs I liked (the Manhatten and the Olympian), but after looking at the reviews I decided to stay away. I live in the south east Phoenix area if any AZ locals have an dealers they want to recomend. Anyone have more options for me?

You might check out Arctic Spas, as they have a couple of two lounge units. They are right up there in quality as the others that you are looking at.

Spasearch Top Spas 2009

Arctic Spas

The first would be the Klondiker. It has his and her loungers;

klondiker_legend_se.jpg

The other would be the Frontier; that has a side by side lounger, or you can use it as one King size lounger if just one person is using it.

frontier_legend_se.jpg

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

You being in the Phoenix area, Take a look at what "MAXX spas" has to offer. Their located in Chandler,AZ. The quality of their spas are very good and therre put together nicely.

Double longer spas - like the Klondiker are great.

I have a Monarch Marquis Hot Tub which has the same layout (very similar to the Niagara by Canadian Spa Co).

The two loungers mean that the foot well space is reserved for the 3-4 other bathers in the upright seats - much more luxurious than 7 or even 8 bucket seats crammed into the same space.

Take a look at the 920 made by Three Rivers Spas. It has a double his and hers lounger with different depths at each end. It is essentially a double wide lounger with the backrests facing each other, so it does not consume as much seating area as two separate loungers. Sounds just like what you are looking for.