Circ Pump For 2002 Canadian Niagara

macdahustla

Hi Guys,

Am looking for a circ pump for a 2002 canadian naigara,

Can anyone help me out?

regards

Mac

Is this a Caldera Niagara? If you have the 220 volts at 60 hz like here in the US the circ pump from a caldera dealer will work. they are 65 watts and wired directly to pc board

Since you are in the UK You are going to be very limited in resources. 232 pounds is more than likely what you are going to have to pay. You have to consider how much that distributor has to pay for getting stock shipped over seas. In NA pretty much most small circ pumps retail in the $175 to $300 range so its not outrageous in what they are asking.

I am a spa dealer as well guru, I can get a HS or D1 pump here for £90 (180 canadian, $130), for them to be asking for 564 canadian is ridiculous, I have had ex canadian dealers over here laugh at it as it is double what they get charged, its because i ain't selling canadian spas that I am having to pay inflated prices.

cheers anyway

If its a Canadian Niagara UK model its almost certainly a "Tiny Might Circ Pump" from Waterway, Part Number 3312620-19

Just seen them for £228 from an online retailer, so TBH, £280 isnt exactly a rip-off.

Also, you want to check the warranty you get on the pump from the supplier, most will be 12months.

I have a feeling that Candian Spa UK give a 3yr warranty on their pumps, which in that case, would make the extra £50 well worth it!