Marquis Spa- No Power To The Heater

BareSkin

I have a 1999 Marquis Spa with a Balboa instrument panel. I have replaced 100% of the electronics and motors in a "do it yourself" troubleshoot. I have got everything in the spa to work, except the heater. The heater was working before I replaced the control panel above the water line. There is conductivity in the heater terminals, but there seems to be no power to the black wire that connects the heater to the circuit board. Any help would be appreciated. I can further any explanation and provide pictures if needed. I really need some help here...

Thanks

what balboa controls does the spa have?

Assuming that the pump is pumping water, and the spa is calling for heat... I would check the pressure switch is closing when the pump is on.

This nailed it!!! Thank you so much!!!! Spa is now heating up, can't wait to get in it tomorrow morning!!!

Well, the heater is working now after adjusting the pressure switch. Only thing is, the spa won't shut off. It was on all night and still running this morning. It did reach the desired temperature, but just won't kick off. Could that still be a pressure switch issue? If so, what is the proper way to adjust it to make it work right? Thanks for all your help... I have hope now.

what balboa controls does the spa have?

Assuming that the pump is pumping water, and the spa is calling for heat... I would check the pressure switch is closing when the pump is on.

This nailed it!!! Thank you so much!!!! Spa is now heating up, can't wait to get in it tomorrow morning!!!