Pacific Spas

Tina

I am looking to buy a new spa and came across a Pacific saturn that sounds good. I have a couple questions and would like responses from someone other than the salesperson. Here goes: 1. It has two 2.5hp (continuous Hp if that means something significant). There are 27 or 28 jets. Is that sufficient? 2. It has stainless steel jets. Is that better than the norm? 3. It has 2 filters. Is that a benefit or a concern? 3. Any comments on Pacific. I checked BBB rating and although it is not a member there are no complaints.

Thanks.

Sorry I sell tubs but continuous is the true hp rating 2.5 constant can be rated as high as 4.5 Break HP which is surge power when the pump first kicks in.

27 jets is sufficient if you've never owned a tub before

stainless trim on the jets creates curb appeal no real benefits one way or the other

more filtration never hurts

Ive been doing research on them as well as a possible second line for our store oldest tub maker in Canada

Their smart heater and the ability to custom order extra raised seats has peaked my interest

Sorry I sell tubs but continuous is the true hp rating 2.5 constant can be rated as high as 4.5 Break HP which is surge power when the pump first kicks in.

27 jets is sufficient if you've never owned a tub before

stainless trim on the jets creates curb appeal no real benefits one way or the other

more filtration never hurts

Ive been doing research on them as well as a possible second line for our store oldest tub maker in Canada

Their smart heater and the ability to custom order extra raised seats has peaked my interest

Thanks. That is helpful. I have no objections to salespeople here telling me things, the more info the better. I just did not want info solely from the saleperson at the store.

Just to clarify then, the two pumps should then be more than fine for the 27 jets. I will wet test of course to be really sure.

the two will be more than enough

Where in Canada are you located??

If your in Manitoba I would suggest Oasis Leisure center in Winnipeg they sell Pacific and Artesian

I am in Ontario. The dealer where I saw the spa has no known complaints according to BBB. The spa is a 2005 limited edition display model and the price is just under $6000. I will make a lower offer and see. What do you think of the price?

Thats a pretty good price for that tub I can honestly say theres not a whole lot of money left in that tub for an 06 Saturn Sale price is around $7299 CDN funds. If that tub is located in Kingston the dealer is very reputable They are Part of the SIMA group in which I am affiliated as well. Either way that price is a steal and Im pretty sure you would be happy with that tub.