Onzen Salt Blend

skissinger

If you had asked your dealer for Onzen Salt Blend back in August 2008 to order Salt, and call you when it arrived. And no calls, and no replies to your emails, and showing up in person got the brush off. And you sent email to Arctic Spa; whose response was to (thankfully) assure me that I could purchase the salt blend from someone other than my dealer, and their (likely not very effective) method of addressing my dealer non-response was to send them email.

And then you went online, found the 1 site you could that had Onzen Salt Blend available for online purchase, and it's been two weeks; and it hasn't shipped; and the web site does not have an email nor phone contact available.

Where would you purchase Onzen Salt Blend?

If you had asked your dealer for Onzen Salt Blend back in August 2008 to order Salt, and call you when it arrived. And no calls, and no replies to your emails, and showing up in person got the brush off. And you sent email to Arctic Spa; whose response was to (thankfully) assure me that I could purchase the salt blend from someone other than my dealer, and their (likely not very effective) method of addressing my dealer non-response was to send them email.

And then you went online, found the 1 site you could that had Onzen Salt Blend available for online purchase, and it's been two weeks; and it hasn't shipped; and the web site does not have an email nor phone contact available.

Where would you purchase Onzen Salt Blend?

PM me with details including your spa S/N and I'll see if I can stir up some action.

Sent; but honestly, at this point I don't care where I purchase it from. I simply wanted to change out my water before it snowed (plan foiled!! It snowed last night).

I suppose I could change it anyway, and just manually add bromine until I get the salt...but that just seems stupid to me when I've been planning this for months; and the holdup is getting product.

Alternatively... anyone have 3.2kg sitting around? I'm probably violating some forum rule about asking; but contact me offline if you do, and I'll buy it off you.

Alternatively... anyone have 3.2kg sitting around? I'm probably violating some forum rule about asking; but contact me offline if you do, and I'll buy it off you.

LOL. There are probably three pallets of the stuff in the warehouse, and if it comes to that I'll take care of you personally. But let's try channels first...

Sent; but honestly, at this point I don't care where I purchase it from. I simply wanted to change out my water before it snowed (plan foiled!! It snowed last night).

I suppose I could change it anyway, and just manually add bromine until I get the salt...but that just seems stupid to me when I've been planning this for months; and the holdup is getting product.

I have extra, where are you ??

BMR

I have extra, where are you ??

BMR

Thanks for the generous offer, but as usual (I've been lurking), Tom was extremely helpful in getting me squared away. Thanks Tom!

• 2 weeks later...