Service Techs

Have any service techs out there had much experience with the in-ware or a-ware systems. What do you think of them, how do they seem to be doing?

We see many companies have switched to them and they offer a retro system and were wondering how they are doing.

Have any service techs out there had much experience with the in-ware or a-ware systems. What do you think of them, how do they seem to be doing?

We see many companies have switched to them and they offer a retro system and were wondering how they are doing.

No techs have had any experience with these systems? I guess that is a good thing. We have seen a few out in the field, they are showing up more and Great Lakes just switched to them this summer (I am guessing Emerald is using them also)

I have seen them in the newer gulf coast spas, since they have been made by tantum. They have them mounted in a molded base where the controller, heater and ozone just snap in. It makes it so customers can replace the components fairly simply. At least they still need to call us for pumps.

I wonder if it is possible to replace failed relays and other components on these controllers. Hopefully so. And I hope we don't need to but any special tools to service or troubleshoot them.

From what I understand you can not replace any components inside the pack. Gulf Coast has the in-ware, now they market them as aeware.

The non replaceable parts is part of out concern, although most the time the board is toast anyway when one of the relays goes bad, but you can not replace just the board in these either. Their point to this is that this entire control system costs dang close to what most boards cost.

Another tech in the other forum said trouble shooting is easy.

We will see.....