Spa Shuting Down

gogirl1365

I have a Master Spa that is just over 5 1/2 yrs young. I have a problem with the spa shuting down, then coming back on again....it also shows on the elec. panel the power trips (power goes off) What can I ck. before calling someone since the warrenty if over (5yrs) ???? and I do have the extra cash at this time to hire someone....

Thanks!

gogirl

Even if you're out of warranty, I would call the manufacturer's customer support line and ask them this question. I have a 15-year-old pool/spa system with a Jandy controller and I had a similar problem, except the spa was turning itself on in the middle of the night. I called them and they told me to check for a short in the wired remote control switch near the spa and that turned out to be the problem.

I have a Master Spa that is just over 5 1/2 yrs young. I have a problem with the spa shuting down, then coming back on again....it also shows on the elec. panel the power trips (power goes off) What can I ck. before calling someone since the warrenty if over (5yrs) ???? and I do have the extra cash at this time to hire someone....

Thanks!

gogirl

Or call your local Master dealer and they will send out there guy.

I could also be flown out to fix your problem as long as you have the extra dough. I will need a place to stay and a few meals, maybe a beer or two while I wait for parts.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm tring to fix this myself w/out the cost..I'll try Master Spa direct today...

You'll have to enjoy the beer at your place... :lol:

Thanks!

gogirl

Or call your local Master dealer and they will send out there guy.

I could also be flown out to fix your problem as long as you have the extra dough. I will need a place to stay and a few meals, maybe a beer or two while I wait for parts.