Spa-side Tables

trooper204

I would likely be difficult to find something made especially for your model spa. It would be determined by how you had it setup... like on the ground, on a slab, on a deck? Made me think though... since it's outside you want something weatherproof, so pressure treated wood or plastic. maybe one of those plastic cabinets you can get for your garage then you can put your spa chemicals in there and lock 'em up (damn kids!) and use the top to place your martini on. You could make something from wood but you might not be too skilled or have the tools. How about two mail box posts? 4X4 pressure treated... you could drive them into the ground and just put so slatted 1x pressure treated across the bars where you would usually put a mailbox. Look at your Hombre Depot for some Summers End lawn furniture... maybe something you could take apart/cut and reconfigure (Teak Adirondack Chair)

If you are made of money and like things just so, hire a local tradesperson that does like gazebos and fences and decks. You can also fly me out there and I can integrate your 7.1 DTS-Ex home theatre 70" flatscreen and speakers, with your black walnut wraparound bar with built-in Margarita machine and wetbar... but I'm not cheap ;-)

Hi trooper, did your Vanguard finally arrive? Hope you are enjoying it! :lol:

As far as tables go, not sure how big you are looking for, but this type might work for you. Also, the filter cover makes an excellent place to place drinks or snacks, too.

http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Hot-Tub-Caddy-Shelf-P656C1.aspx

Randy

Looking for any ideas on finding a table to set directly next to a 36" tall Vanguard???

Arctic spas in my area sells Cedar accessories that attach directly to the tub that are bar railings ( I bought the ones that flip up and hold towels in them but they have a few different models and colors to choose from).

I'll see if I can find the flyer I ordered from and get you the name of the company that makes them.

Cheers

Calvin

Hi trooper, did your Vanguard finally arrive? Hope you are enjoying it! :lol:

As far as tables go, not sure how big you are looking for, but this type might work for you. Also, the filter cover makes an excellent place to place drinks or snacks, too.

http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Hot-Tub-Caddy-Shelf-P656C1.aspx

Randy

Looking for any ideas on finding a table to set directly next to a 36" tall Vanguard???

It arrives this Friday....October 3rd!!!!! I'm walking around the house with a snorkel and flippers in anticipation!!! LOL Very excited to get soaking!!!!