We Did It! Jacuzzi J-365 Is In Place

Vaughn

Well we finally did it, they delivered our J-365 this afternoon. We're still waiting on the electrician and I'm REALLY hoping he can make it tomorrow. Pictures will follow once I've got this all together. Thanks to all for allowing me to lurk through your posts and learn from you.

I like the seating layout. How is the lighting package? It seems pretty neat from the description, lighted cupholders and pillows.

How much did you pay if you don't mind?

I love the light package on this. I know lights are just eye candy, but I like the way the drinks change colour with the tub. I haven't got any night photos yet, I'll post a couple of those and some pictures of my final setup when I'm done. Here's a link that has a few photos of the crane and putting the tub in place.

As to the cost, I was quoted just shy of $9000 cnd for the tub.

You know what, I don't really want to see pictures of peoples kids when they offer, but I think we all like to see new tubs!

Congrats - and at what temp are you going to wait until you make that first jump in? 54 degrees isn't as cold as it sounds, and you don't need electricity except for bubbles...

I waited to 100 F before I went near it! The kids were braver though. These pics are just of the initial setup. I have no photos of the tub with water yet. I'll post those when I completye my setup.

Wow is the tub that heavy that a crane was needed to set it in place or is there not a way to back a trailer up to where the tub is going?

I was surprised by the crane too. The dealer explained it was about the same cost to rent the crane as it was to get 6 guys to my house to carry the tub into location.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow is the tub that heavy that a crane was needed to set it in place or is there not a way to back a trailer up to where the tub is going?

I was surprised by the crane too. The dealer explained it was about the same cost to rent the crane as it was to get 6 guys to my house to carry the tub into location.

I've had a couple of requests for pictures at night with the tub lit up. I didn't have a tripod, so there is a little shakiness in the pictures, sorry. I think they are clear enough to get the idea however.

S6001709.jpg

S6001710.jpg

S6001711.jpg

S6001712.jpg

S6001713.jpg

S6001714.jpg

S6001715.jpg

S6001708.jpg

S6001707.jpg