Need Buying Advice

Duck Man

My wife and I have been researching hot tubs for a couple of months now. I really liked the D-1 Californian, we went to the local dealer and all he had to wet test was a Chairman II, the salesman said that it is very simular to the Californian. We wet tested the Chairman II and my wife nearly drowned. She is only 5'4" and she did not fit into any of the seats. If I am going to spend this kind of money I don't want to use booster seats. My question is does anyone have any advice on hot tubs that has seating that will comfortably seat a shorter person? We are also looking at the Caldera Martinique, and the Jacuzzi 355. The dealers here look at you like you are crazy when you tell them you want to wet test, the damn things are selling faster than they can get them in so they don't seem to be too worried about it.

My wife and I have been researching hot tubs for a couple of months now. I really liked the D-1 Californian, we went to the local dealer and all he had to wet test was a Chairman II, the salesman said that it is very simular to the Californian. We wet tested the Chairman II and my wife nearly drowned. She is only 5'4" and she did not fit into any of the seats. If I am going to spend this kind of money I don't want to use booster seats. My question is does anyone have any advice on hot tubs that has seating that will comfortably seat a shorter person? We are also looking at the Caldera Martinique, and the Jacuzzi 355. The dealers here look at you like you are crazy when you tell them you want to wet test, the damn things are selling faster than they can get them in so they don't seem to be too worried about it.

I think the caldera Martinique will fit her perfectly, nice jets and contoured seating in that tub, the lounger is also a little smaller as the tub is only 34" high. Good luck

It all depends on what you want in the way of quality and design issues. Spas that were designed 30 years ago are not modern.

Click Here :D

Check out the Marquis Epic. It has seating that may work and is of the same class quality as D1. I think it offers greater value. I just deliberated over the D1 vs. Marquis and picked Marquis. The seating on the lounge fits much better for us. Hope this helps.

You might want to look at the diplomate by D1!