Jacuzzi 470 Vs. Artesian Piper Glen

Janine

Hello,

Looking for any comments on the Artestian Piper Glen and Jacuzzi 470. Do you consider one better then the other? Would love to hear your comments!

Thanks!

Janine

We were deciding between those two tubs as well. We went with Jacuzzi 470 because of their service location (2 minutes away) and because of our great wet test experience (free beer). I am not disappointed with the choice we made whatsoever.

Hello,

Looking for any comments on the Artestian Piper Glen and Jacuzzi 470. Do you consider one better then the other? Would love to hear your comments!

Thanks!

Janine

Janine also look at the sundance optima or the maxxus

I thought the question was about whether people preferred the Piper Glen or the J-470?

Sometimes the questions are general but this was asking for a pretty specific resposne. I'm just not a fan of the "I'll ignore the question and instead put in an unsolicited plug in for my brand" response.

Hello,

Thanks!

Janine

Both brands have a pretty good reputation. Do yourself a favor, wet test. It is not uncommon for someone to like two brands equally and after a wet test find that one easily stands out. The only problem is two people could test the same two spas and come out with different results so I'd really recommend taking them for a spin.

Also, I'd urge you to put stock in your confidence that each dealer will be there for you after the sale. If both models in the end seem like they’ll do the trick but one dealer really stands out versus the other don’t ignore that fact.

Hello,

Thanks!

Janine

Both brands have a pretty good reputation. Do yourself a favor, wet test. It is not uncommon for someone to like two brands equally and after a wet test find that one easily stands out. The only problem is two people could test the same two spas and come out with different results so I'd really recommend taking them for a spin.

Also, I'd urge you to put stock in your confidence that each dealer will be there for you after the sale. If both models in the end seem like they’ll do the trick but one dealer really stands out versus the other don’t ignore that fact.

I agree, these are both really good tubs and we wet tested both within an hour of each other. We ended up liking the Artesian over the Jacuzzi. Dealer wasn't a difference maker in our decision.

It's personal preference on the wet test so what feels good for one person is not the same for another.

Good luck in your decision

I thought the question was about whether people preferred the Piper Glen or the J-470?

Sometimes the questions are general but this was asking for a pretty specific resposne. I'm just not a fan of the "I'll ignore the question and instead put in an unsolicited plug in for my brand" response.

I just take it as pure desperation and an attempt to distract someone’s attention away form other quality spas in a desperate attempt to SELL. Obviously he's having troubles selling his products through conventional methods. ;)

Both spatech and Dave have covered the question well so I won't be repetitive.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I just purchased and installed an Artesian Dove Canyon, which is almost identical to the Piper Glen, except we have a lounger. We've had it now for three weeks, and love it. I wet tested several manufacturer spas (over 20 tubs total), and decided on the Artesian. I received unbelieveable feedback from all the dealers in Indiana selling this spa, who also sold several others mentioned in other threads, and have serviced/repaired mulitple manufacturers that they didn't sell. My spa guy does 80% service, and 20% sales, which was nice for us, since we had a good opinion of what to expect with others that we were considering. I purchased my spa specifically for therapy use, and I wanted mulitple "ultimate therapy" seats, along with a lounger that I wouldn't float out of. The awesome feature with Artesian, is each seat has it's own pump, and can be manually adjusted by lowering the air and water pressure at the seat, or manually adjusting each jet. So far, it's been very easy to maintain, and I honestly cannot choose my favorite seat in the tub, because they're all incredible. It has amazing power output, using air and water combined, or water alone if preferred, and over 70 jets to hit all the sore spots I was seeking attention. I have post-traumatic fibromyalgia, so I needed the ability to turn intensity down to a very low setting, while my husband enjoys a royal beating with the jets. It was a perfect fit for both of us. Hope this helps.