Dynasty Spas

joehottub

Hi all,

I am extremely interested in purchasing a Dynasty spa that our local dealer is promoting all over town, however I can't seem to get my hands on their warranty. Other salespeople have told me they are not known to have a very good track record.. can anyone help or comment?

Thanks

The salesman said because they were not at the office (this was a parking lot sale) he didn't have a copy of it for me. I just assumed this was something I could find online.. however, it looks like I will have to make a trip to their office to get my hands on it.

Have you asked the dealer for a copy of the warranty? By law their required to show you a copy on request.

The salesman said because they were not at the office (this was a parking lot sale) he didn't have a copy of it for me. I just assumed this was something I could find online.. however, it looks like I will have to make a trip to their office to get my hands on it.

Have you asked the dealer for a copy of the warranty? By law their required to show you a copy on request.

I have heard of difficulty getting a Dynasty dealer to cough up the warranty before the sale. It may be because their warranty is different that other brands because it is prorated. Tell them "no deal" until you see it and compare closely to whatever other spa you are considering because I'm sure they didn't tell you about anything being prorated. I'm not saying this should be a deal breaker but it should be factored in.

Thanks for your comments spatech.. I called over to the dealer and requested the warranty be faxed or emailed to me (The dealer is over an hour away from where I live!) but my salesman said I would need to come in to get it. I have gotten the warranties for the other spas I've been looking at without a blink of an eye, why is it so difficult to get this one? Does anyone have a copy that I can get my hands on?

Thanks!

I have heard of difficulty getting a Dynasty dealer to cough up the warranty before the sale. It may be because their warranty is different that other brands because it is prorated. Tell them "no deal" until you see it and compare closely to whatever other spa you are considering because I'm sure they didn't tell you about anything being prorated. I'm not saying this should be a deal breaker but it should be factored in.

Thanks for your comments spatech.. I called over to the dealer and requested the warranty be faxed or emailed to me (The dealer is over an hour away from where I live!) but my salesman said I would need to come in to get it. I have gotten the warranties for the other spas I've been looking at without a blink of an eye, why is it so difficult to get this one? Does anyone have a copy that I can get my hands on?

Thanks!

Sounds like they want to do the hard close on you. When the salesman insist on you driving an hour to there showroom to see the warranty this means only one thing, you will not be leaving without buying one of there spas. Go look at other spas from a stand up dealer. Stay away from these cons. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks everyone - the Dynasty spa seemed to have alot of everything for a lower price. I suppose there's got to be a reason behind that.. one of them being the warranty!

I checked out Artesian and Pacific last night. Really liked the Artesian Platinum series - any comments?

Thanks!

Sounds like they want to do the hard close on you. When the salesman insist on you driving an hour to there showroom to see the warranty this means only one thing, you will not be leaving without buying one of there spas. Go look at other spas from a stand up dealer. Stay away from these cons. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks everyone - the Dynasty spa seemed to have alot of everything for a lower price. I suppose there's got to be a reason behind that.. one of them being the warranty!

I checked out Artesian and Pacific last night. Really liked the Artesian Platinum series - any comments?

We purchase an Artesian Cypress Point and had it installed last week and have been using it for 5 days. I play a lot of sports so I wanted something that would be good for therapy as well as socialization. It is great for both. The power of the jets are awesome and can be adjusted to different levels ( 2 speed on the pumps, plus air, plus each jet could be adjusted). It seems a little more expensive that some of the other but it is well worth it.

I am definately looking forward to trying out the Platinum series - my closest dealer has a Cypress Point running aswell as a Piper Glen. Did you try the Piper model? What type of price should I be looking for on the Cypress? It has a price on the floor at $10,999.99

One of the reasons I was interested in the Dynasty is the fact that they were approximately $1000 less and seemed to have very similar features..

Thanks again!

We purchase an Artesian Cypress Point and had it installed last week and have been using it for 5 days. I play a lot of sports so I wanted something that would be good for therapy as well as socialization. It is great for both. The power of the jets are awesome and can be adjusted to different levels ( 2 speed on the pumps, plus air, plus each jet could be adjusted). It seems a little more expensive that some of the other but it is well worth it.

I am definately looking forward to trying out the Platinum series - my closest dealer has a Cypress Point running aswell as a Piper Glen. Did you try the Piper model? What type of price should I be looking for on the Cypress? It has a price on the floor at $10,999.99

One of the reasons I was interested in the Dynasty is the fact that they were approximately $1000 less and seemed to have very similar features..

Thanks again!

Yes, we tried the Piper Glen, what a nice tub, it had pumps for all of the major seats in it. The cost was too much for us to handle though.

I'm pretty bad a negotiating price for hot tubs. The dealer wouldn't come down in price and we paid pretty close to that price. I did manage to get the full light package though ( a small victory) . I was more relieved to have made a decision and get it ordered than to go through all of the haggling on price. Probably could have brought it down to 10k, I'm sure I've seen lower prices people have paid, a lot it seems has to do with location and dealer.