I Took The Plunge…

I ended up buying a Limelight Pulse last week. The bad part is I have to wait 4 weeks for delivery. The pad is all setup and my electrician should be running power next week.

Question – I have noticed on different websites that they recommend using a filter attachment that goes on your hose to use while you fill the tub up. How important is this?

Thanks for your help.

I also took the plunge with Limelight and bought the Flair model a few months ago.

Regarding the filter attachment, do you have a link for it? I filled the spa by running the water hose in the filter compartment. Do not think I would spend any money on something that is only useful for filling the tub.

The hose attachments are great, specially if you are on a well. It removes impurities from the water so you are not dumping in a bunch of chemicals to remove them after a fill. Depending on your water, they are well worth the cost, plus there is nothing like the freshness of the water that has gone trough the prefilter.

I also took the plunge with Limelight and bought the Flair model a few months ago.

Regarding the filter attachment, do you have a link for it? I filled the spa by running the water hose in the filter compartment. Do not think I would spend any money on something that is only useful for filling the tub.

You can see information on it about half way down the page. It is called FreshStart®10,000 Pre-Filter.

Accessories

BTW - How do you like the Flair? I considered it but I ended up going to the Pulse. I wasnt sure I would use the lounger very much. I ordered mine with an ozonator. I didnt feel like dropping the 450 bucks for the remote control. For that much money I have no problem going over and adjucting the settings.

BTW - How do you like the Flair? I considered it but I ended up going to the Pulse. I wasnt sure I would use the lounger very much. I ordered mine with an ozonator. I didnt feel like dropping the 450 bucks for the remote control. For that much money I have no problem going over and adjucting the settings.

The Flair model has been great for us. Usually there are no more than two people in it so it is large enough for us. We also got the ozonator. The ipod stereo would have been cool but we already have outdoor speakers. As for the lounger, I like it but no one else in the family seems to care too much about it .

Good luck with your spa.