Wavetec Screwed Me!

Tagprod

damn, you had me! Well, I'll tell you this much, I am currently in communications with a lawyer that was i believe retained by at least 1 person who really was screwed by WTP. i just began talking to him....really I just replied to his first e-mail to me. Hopfully something interesting will happen soon.

Oh, but I will tell you this, the CEO of WTP just fired his COO (4th in 3 years) and also fired his director of construction! In the middle of July! His project managers are so overwhelmed that they are just worn down with no ability to build pools. Many of their accounts are on credit hold and no pools are being completed, or at least they are taking weeks and weeks to complete b/c the builders are all new and don't know what they're doing. It's a joke. In fact, if you want to see what Jason Herring looks like, you should look at the screen name IRONMAN123 on fitness-singles.com. That's him. Now if you see him at the grocery store or something, you can spit in his face.

damn, you had me! Well, I'll tell you this much, I am currently in communications with a lawyer that was i believe retained by at least 1 person who really was screwed by WTP. i just began talking to him....really I just replied to his first e-mail to me. Hopfully something interesting will happen soon.

Oh, but I will tell you this, the CEO of WTP just fired his COO (4th in 3 years) and also fired his director of construction! In the middle of July! His project managers are so overwhelmed that they are just worn down with no ability to build pools. Many of their accounts are on credit hold and no pools are being completed, or at least they are taking weeks and weeks to complete b/c the builders are all new and don't know what they're doing. It's a joke. In fact, if you want to see what Jason Herring looks like, you should look at the screen name IRONMAN123 on fitness-singles.com. That's him. Now if you see him at the grocery store or something, you can spit in his face.

IPB Image

This is the pic I found. Maybe he has some other posted. I didn't want to register. I can't have my wife asking questions about why I'm registered there. If anyone does register - just for the pics of course - I'll post them.

There's one of him taking a picture of himself on the couch. It's quite hilarious.

Copy it and E-mail it to me. Send me a PM if you need help. I'll get it on here.

IPB Image

This is the pic I found. Maybe he has some other posted. I didn't want to register. I can't have my wife asking questions about why I'm registered there. If anyone does register - just for the pics of course - I'll post them.

Somebody catch that man! he's smuggling grapes...

He's not a grossly deformed individual. He probably has a fair share of money from all the people that's been screwed. Why internet dating? He lives in the Austin area - there are tons of <35 girls there. Just curious..

Oh, he's got money, that's true. But talking to him is a joke, he look uncomfortable in his own skin, his head is so large he looks like a lollipop, and he has ZERO social skills.

I think he is searching for a single "man" on that site, what other reason if he has a wife? Glad to get a visual on the vampire...God knows he has sucked us dry, and then we bent over for the finale.

Thanks to all that have made contact by coming forward!!

Does anyone have a pool with water that you can actually use?? I would love to swim, but instead I just send in my check to SUPERIOR FUNDING...and NO POOL. Can you feel the love?

I think he is searching for a single "man" on that site, what other reason if he has a wife? Glad to get a visual on the vampire...God knows he has sucked us dry, and then we bent over for the finale.

Thanks to all that have made contact by coming forward!!

Does anyone have a pool with water that you can actually use?? I would love to swim, but instead I just send in my check to SUPERIOR FUNDING...and NO POOL. Can you feel the love?

Does his profile say he's a man searching for a man. Why don't y'all ask his wife about the online dating thing?

:wub:

Not really. It's just been a few days with no Wavetec updates.

Gosh if I had only came across this forum b4 I signed the contract with wav tec[/b]! I am going thru the same thing as many of you! We signed the contract on June8th. I was told by the Salesperson and some guy named Brett over the phone that the 30-45 days starts today. So we signed! Well No it don't start until the day of Funding! They said they told us that and they have it recorded.. Ok, I guess I can deal with that. We have had nothing but the run around from them since. We funded on the 6th of July. Since there was confusion about the 30-45 days that they would get the permit started. Well they didn't! We have talked to Jennifer, Jessica, Amy, Mary Ann, Jason, Matt, Todd, and Dana so far and have still yet to get anything started! I was told by Jason that "I picked the wrong time to buy a pool" Oh' really I said, well excuse me, this is our first time of buying a pool and we didn't know! Of course they are backing him up and saying that he didn't say that! He also told me that there was 10 people in front of me. So no telling when they will get started with us. We were also told that there is only 3 contractors in the DFW area! On 7/24/06 I was told by Maryann in the Permit dept. that there are NOW 24 people in front of me and I am going to have to wait my turn. So I think I am going to hang on to the checks until the end and not let them come in my back yard to deliver the parts that we were told from the beginning that they were in the warehouse,(but now they have to order them) and let time go by and when that Oct date comes and no pool! I am going to tell them to stick the pool up there you know what and be done with! What's so funny is that we tried to get out of the contract in the beginning but were told that we were still under contract with wav tec and they were going to charge us 30% of the pool. Which would be $7200, not to mention the $500 that we put down. My question to yall is how many others were told that they were giving you this "Show Pool" and it's at there warehouse because some lady ended up not getting the pool, so it's sitting in the warehouse? Ready and waiting on us!