Anyone Have Any Thoughts About The Dynasty Hot Tub?

I am still trying to find a hot tub and today my dh, son and I all went out shopping. We live in IL and we're close to the Iowa border so we hopped over there and went to a dealer who's been in business over 30 years and it is family owned. They carry Caldera's and Dynasty. I havent seen any posts here about the Dynasty. DOes anyone own one? Any thoughts or information you could share??? Thanks...still looking but just trying to make an informed decision.

SJeanine

I am still trying to find a hot tub and today my dh, son and I all went out shopping. We live in IL and we're close to the Iowa border so we hopped over there and went to a dealer who's been in business over 30 years and it is family owned. They carry Caldera's and Dynasty. I havent seen any posts here about the Dynasty. DOes anyone own one? Any thoughts or information you could share??? Thanks...still looking but just trying to make an informed decision.

SJeanine

The only comment I'll make is on the warranty. Did they explain that the Dynasty has a prorated warranty? Compare it to the Caldera whose warranty is not prorated and you'll see the years covered will probably be similar but after a couple years you'll be paying for a good % yourself with the Dynasty.

Thanks for the info on the warranty. The guy didnt mention it was pro-rated...that is kind of creepy. We did wet test two hot tubs he had there. All we decided was that the tub needs to be at least 36" deep or my dh wont get anything out of the shoulder massagers. He really liked that. But, as I said, we've just started looking and so far...pretty confused.

We went to a 2nd dealer who had a huge showroom but couldnt get anyone to come help us so we walked out....maybe we looked like we had no money...lol Anyway, we decided if we couldnt even get service in their store, we didnt want to buy from them. They had Jacuzzi's and Sundance.

SJeanine

The only comment I'll make is on the warranty. Did they explain that the Dynasty has a prorated warranty? Compare it to the Caldera and they years covered will probably be similar but after a couple years you'll be paying for a good % yourself.

sjeanine--

We wet tested a long-awaited Caspian 55, and despite the nice appearance and loads of bling, we were disappointed in the therapy. My hubby is almost 6'3" and couldn't fit under the neck jets. And, we both were floating out of seats and jets didn't quite hit us right. We then jumped in the Arctic Klondiker at the same dealer and WOW what therapy!!

We are now waiting for a TUndra to become available to wet test.

Shame your Jacuzzi dealer wasn't available, the 470 is a nice tub and the 2 large spinner jets under the waterfall seat are AWESOME and will turn your low back into putty!!

Have fun wet testing, I have a tall hubby and know what you are going through!! ^_^

T-N-C