Hotspring/caldera Dealers Canada (quebec?)?

G'day all,

I've visited a whole bunch of SPA dealers. Only ONE had HotSprings/Caldera. Just so happened that the owner/salesman was also the nicest, most helpful and most promising of all the salespeople I've met since my SPA purchasing odyssey began. BUT, I'm trying to find another dealer in my area (Montreal, Canada). The reason: I want to make sure that the prices he's gonna quote me (visited 3 times, still don't have a great idea of the prices!!!) are reasonable in comparison to other dealers... although I really did like the guy and my feeling is that he's trustworthy (but he's still a salesman). More importantly, I want to make sure that if this guy ever closes shop, that I have another authorized dealer around. I went on the Hotsprings web site. They don't even list Canada on their international dealers site! Can't believe that somebody in the CHANNEL islands will have a dealer but not in Canada! The Caldera site is better - but they only list one dealer in Quebec ( two stores, same name/owner).

I'm wondering if anybody out my way has different information on authorized dealers in my area.

Thanks,

Mike