Chemicals For Hot Tub

wineo

I have recently bought a hot tub and notice that my daughter breaks out in a rash. The chlorine and both bromine irrate her skin. The hot tub is balanced and water tested. I have heard that hydrogen peroide works. It is a natural product and does not irritate the skin and is not harmful. This is the only product needed in the hot tub and is used to clean filter as well. Does anyone use this in their hot tub and if so what is the pros and cons to this.

I have recently bought a hot tub and notice that my daughter breaks out in a rash. The chlorine and both bromine irrate her skin. The hot tub is balanced and water tested. I have heard that hydrogen peroide works. It is a natural product and does not irritate the skin and is not harmful. This is the only product needed in the hot tub and is used to clean filter as well. Does anyone use this in their hot tub and if so what is the pros and cons to this.

If you want get away from the bromine and chlorine find a dealer that sells Soft Soak or Baqua Spa.

For my 2 cents worth, I recommend the nature2 products. Nothing out there will totally get you away from chemicals but can greatly reduce the amount enough even for those with sensative skin.