Arctic Cub Signature Quote - Opinions Wanted !

Hi

I hope you guys can help, I got a quote

in Canadian $ from the local Arctic dealer.

It´s a first quote and I hope to get a opinion on the price

from the experts in the forum .... Thanks :)

Arctic Cub signature series with 28 jets and 2 pump

$10,500 MSRP

-$ 1,000 Discount

________

$ 9,500

$ 500 Forever Floor

$1,200 Onzone System

$ 500 Northern Lights

$ 340 Stainless Steel Jets

$ 350 Lid Remover

$12,390

-$ 1,000 Options Discount

$11,390 + GST

This price will include delivery (100 km from the dealer in the Yukon) , Water maintenace package, and the tru guard heater.

50 AMP breakers for $250.00 extra and the tech wire is approx $21.00 a meter.

We were quoted $9500 for a summit signature so $9500 seems high for a 7 foot spa. You are up north so I am sure there are additional delivery costs. the option prices also seemed a bit high but not 2 bad with the $1000 discount.

If there are other dealers check them out too. The arctic is a well built spa so it is definately a good choice oif there are no other dealers in the area.

We were quoted $9500 for a summit signature so $9500 seems high for a 7 foot spa. You are up north so I am sure there are additional delivery costs. the option prices also seemed a bit high but not 2 bad with the $1000 discount.

If there are other dealers check them out too. The arctic is a well built spa so it is definately a good choice oif there are no other dealers in the area.

Hi Waterboy

your information is very helpfull - thanks.

Did your quote of CAD 9.500 include any options or just the basic model ?

Was delivery included ?

Same price for a 8 footer compared to my quote for a 7 foot spa ???

I hope to get some more information from the dealers and

Arctic Spa owners in this forum.

To me the price for a 7 foot Spa also seemed to be on the high side ...

What would be a price I should be asking for ?

There is no choice of dealers in the Yukon but my other option

is to buy a used spa......

The $9500 was for the base 8 foot model with 33 jets. You can probably get a better deal on the options. The place we went to offered 50% off on the options. That will reduce your price to $10,945. It depends on how bad the dealer wants to sell if they are the only game in town. Offer $10,500 and try to get a $250 store credit and see what happens. If that does not work get your best price and see what you can get for a store credit as this does not cost the dealer as much as a straight cash discount.

Your other option is to go out of town and have a different brand of spa trucked in but you will want to determine what costs there will be for any service calls.

As stated before the Arctic is a good brand so you could do worse for the only dealer in town.

good luck

The $9500 was for the base 8 foot model with 33 jets. You can probably get a better deal on the options. The place we went to offered 50% off on the options. That will reduce your price to $10,945. It depends on how bad the dealer wants to sell if they are the only game in town. Offer $10,500 and try to get a $250 store credit and see what happens. If that does not work get your best price and see what you can get for a store credit as this does not cost the dealer as much as a straight cash discount.

Your other option is to go out of town and have a different brand of spa trucked in but you will want to determine what costs there will be for any service calls.

As stated before the Arctic is a good brand so you could do worse for the only dealer in town.

good luck

Don't know what that would be in US, but it seems a little high. Try this. Go to http://www.arcticspas.com/index.php/en/custom_content/16/16/

and print out the coupon. When I got it, it was a free Northern Lights upgrade. Go to the dealer and tell them you want to apply the coupon. Stand tough and if they say "we already applied it" then come back with "then why do you have a coupon on your corporate site?" . Keep asking them to apply it . Stand strong, and you might be able to get them to knock that price off for the coupon. good luck.

• 3 months later...