Regular Price

Hi all,

still going back and forth between artic and sundance. The sundance dealer quoted a regular price on the optima 800 series of $12.5 but will give us a break of $9200. without boring you with the details, i'm less than convinced that this figure is the best they can do. sooooooo does any one have a suggestion as to how to find the true best price or even the true MSRP (i understand that MSRP is not something that really exsits). thank you!

Hi all,

still going back and forth between artic and sundance. The sundance dealer quoted a regular price on the optima 800 series of $12.5 but will give us a break of $9200. without boring you with the details, i'm less than convinced that this figure is the best they can do. sooooooo does any one have a suggestion as to how to find the true best price or even the true MSRP (i understand that MSRP is not something that really exsits). thank you!

Mathman,

With no haggling we were given a price of $9850 on the Optima in Rochester NY. This was less than the posted price (maybe MSRP?) which I do not recall. This included delivery, and the usual bargain basement items - steps, cover, lifter. I don't know how much shipping to the East coast affects pricing. This model does not include ozone.

For the same price in my area, the Hot Springs Vista seems to be a better deal, and a more comfortable tub.

Hope this helps.

Greg.

MSRP is usually twice the cost, minus delivery charges, to the dealer. It is only fair that the dealer make a profit to stay in buisness to service you and your spa. He may be adding things like delivery, steps, ozone, lift chemicals, etc. which he'll need to recoup costs. $9k may be fair for a top-of-line spa. Market price will play into this. Good Luck!!