Free Sample At The Pool Supply Store

Phosphates are usually NOT the limiting factor in algae growth so for the vast majority of people phosphate removers are pretty useless. There are cases where they are justified but these are not very common. The Natural Chemistry product is as good as any of the other lanthanum chloride based phosphate removers out there.

We sell that same product at my store front. Phosphates are "food for algae", how ever as previously stated, there are other factors that can cause algae to grow. From my experience, the product is almost useless. (you can probably tell i am not a huge fan this product) In fact, if you take a look at the fine print on the bottle, it says something to the effect of "normal sanitizer levels will prevent algae growth." Don't get me wrong, the product WILL lower the phosphates, but you have to sit back and see if phosphates in your pool are causing you some kind of problem.