Watkins Mfg Control Board 33277

lee b

Can anyone tell me where the neutral and hot wires go in this control board. Just bought it off of ebay and I don't see anywhere that I could supply power except to the relays and nothing is really marked on the unit itself. I bought this unit to replace my Leisure Bay Pro Shield control box and heater. I would love to use this spa for the first time since I have only owned it for about a year now. HELP!

Wow - I don't know how you would use this on a non-Tiger River spa. I'm sure it could be done, but you would need to buy a complete spa-side control to match. The control up top has a circuit board which is needed to tell the control board about button and thermostat input. Also, you will need the wiring harness which allows for incoming and outgoing power from cord to motors and heater, and the matching thermostat to go in the spa-side control.

If I were trying to piece together a control system for another spa, I might be inclined to ask the seller to exchange that board for a complete control systems. I notice he sells them, that is, if you bought it here;eBay Store

66dd_12.JPG

I actually purchased the whole control system as pictured below.

ac81_0.JPGafd2_0.JPGb132_0.JPGb2b0_0.JPGae52_0.JPG

So I am basicly wondering on the control board where do I plug the power into it? Is it going to be wired directly to the relay's? If so which relay do I plug the hot wire and which one for the nuetral wire? Below is an enlarged pic of the unit I recieved notice it is not labeled anywhere for the power source... ae52_12.JPG

QUOTE(lee b @ Mar 30 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually purchased the whole control system as pictured below.

ac81_0.JPGafd2_0.JPGb132_0.JPGb2b0_0.JPGae52_0.JPG

So I am basicly wondering on the control board where do I plug the power into it? Is it going to be wired directly to the relay's? If so which relay do I plug the hot wire and which one for the nuetral wire? Below is an enlarged pic of the unit I recieved notice it is not labeled anywhere for the power source... ae52_12.JPG

Power must go through the GFCI first.

• 9 years later...