Balboa Ms2000 Pump 3 Not Working?

Hdivr

I have a Down East Windsor SE that the #3 pump won't turn on. Light on topside control light up but does not run. I don't see a fuse for that specific pump and can't find a detailed manual of the circuit board - Balboa MS2000 which shows relays for each pump. Motor has been checked out and runs fine when seperate power is applied.

Anyone know exactly where the Pump 3 Relay for the motor is located on the board?? Is the relay circled in red the right one?? Anyone have a detailed diagram of the circuit boards from Balboa. Thanks

2002701697018520109_rs.jpg

Udate: I just checked voltage in the circuit board jack. The white wire is showing 110v but the black wire isn't showing any voltage at all. Would this verify that relay is bad. It still clicks but motor won't spin. Thanks.

Yes, this does verify that it is a bad relay

• 1 month later...
Replaced relay but unfortunately that didn't fix the problem. Must be the circuit board, right?

Pull all the fuses out of board mand test for continuity, if they test good, then its the board.