Good Experience With Costco Spa (infinity)

agoff

I wanted to share a positive experience about my purchase of an Infinity spa from Costco.

I bought the family a spa for Christmas, when it was delivered it had some visible damage to the exterior, but it looked fixable. When I got the spa to it's final location and unwrapped it, there was a big crack in the acrylic. I called Infinity Spa's on friday afternoon just before the Christmas holiday and left a message explaining my situation. They called me back that day and said they would ship out a new one and pay for the moving charges.

A couple of weeks later a new spa arrived in perfect condition (new shipping company) I sent the spa moving invoice to Infinity and about a week later I received a check for the moving expenses.

I am extremely impressed at how smoothly that problem was resolved and can highly recommend Infinity Spas. The spa met my expectations as well.

To be fair, Infinity is not Hydro Spa. Whereas it is appropriate to discuss the potential failings of their insulation system, I don't think Infinity deserves to be lumped in with the other mass-merchandiser manufacturers. I haven't heard that dealing with Infinity has been difficult. In fact, a lot of spa service techs that buy covers from us have said that Infinity has been easy to work with.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you please update me with more details on your Infinity spa? Was it the Paradise? If not what model is it? Are the jets very powerful and do you feel you get a good hydrotherapy massage? Is there anything about it you would consider not good quality? I would like to get the Infinity Paradise Spa as soon as possible but there is so little information about it that I can find so I'm hesitant. How much did your electric bill increase since you started using it and how many hours per month would you say you use it with all the jets on? Can the jets be moved in any direction? Are they interchangeable and if so - the majority - the major ones - or only a few? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Buying from costco was the best decision I ever made. We looked around the city and would have paid 4000 to 6ooo more for basically the same or less than the infinity sunpeak delivered.

Its great that you're happy with your spa and you certainly could have spent $4000+ more for a spa but it would have been much more of a spa quality wise had you gotten it from one of the dozen or so premium spa makers. The Costco spas are generally priced right but Infinity is not well known for making quality spas. You could have certainly have done worse but you didn't get an $8k spa for $4k , you just spent $4000 less just like someone who spends less on a Hyundai than on a BMW. You'll know down the line how well you've done because thats when a lot of lesser spas really start to go down hill. Top quality spas regularly last 12, 15, 20+ years whereas bargain spas tend to see the landfill in 6, 8 or 10 years. Hopefully you'll be somewhere in between and time will tell but good luck and congrats on joining the hot tub world.