Bromine Tablets

simskin

I'm not experienced enough to answer all possible aspects of this question...but, I'll fill you in on what I do know.

I have a floating bromine dispenser that has an adjustable opening. This floater holds around 6 tablets. With it open about 20%, the tablets will last at least a week...sometimes longer if we aren't using the spa too much.

Hi all, do bromine tablets disolve very slowly ive just started using them and they seem to last for ages ,been in the tub for 24 hours and have hardly disolved at all,,,

Bromine tablets do disolve slowly if used properly in a floater. To get a bromine reserve, when you do a fresh fill you need to add sodium bromide and shock. This will bring the level of bromine up to where you need it. It will take awhile to get your bromine levels up just waiting on the tablets dissolving.