Thanks To Everyone Who Helped Us To Choose A Spa

waterboy

I would like to thank everyone who helped us to decide which spa to buy especially pathfinder and boute for their personal messages.

We wet tested Arctic, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Cal, Coast, Beachcomber, Hotsprings, Dynasty, Clearwater, Pacific and a dry test on a Coleman. I am 6 feet with a long torso and the wife is 5'4".

The only spas that fit us perfectly for jets in the right place and no floating were the Pacific Calypso and the Sundance Cameo. I agonized over lounge or no lounge and we finally went with the Pacific Calypso fully loaded prestige package with stereo and system 3 water purification. I was able to slide forward in one seat and it had great neck jets so it was almost like a lounge. The 60 jets in this tub definately offer a great massage for everyone and the 2 dual speed pumps are very quiet. The dealer was excellent and will come out to the house after it is all set up to give everything a final once over and check water chemistry etc. The price for the Calypso was $12,000 which was sligthly more than we wanted to spend but what the heck we deserve it.

Thanks again to everyone who helped us make this decision. As everyone has said WET TEST, WET TEST.

It will take 2 months+ for me to do the pad and the electrical and I will post pictures when we are done.

We got the pewter and grey cedarlite cabinet which perfectly matches our grey house. This was an 07 model that was in the showroom and we already had soaked in it twice so we felt like it was ours.

It came with everything including the stereo, prestige package, system 3, start up chemicals, stairs, cover and cover lifter. We feel like we got a great deal and it will come with the full warranty. The water has been in the tub for 9 months and it is still crystal clear and no itch whatsoever when we left.

We may not have checked out pacific if you had not gently prodded us in that direction in early december. We had gone to the dealer the week before and they were closed due to a horrible weather day with high winds and rain. We were going to write pacific off and decided to give them a second chance after receiving your message.

We feel like this tub was destined to be ours and thank you again for your assistance.

Over the next couple years you'll see a bit more penetration into the US. I feel Pacific is one of the best in the market but they're like a secret. You have to come to Canada to find it. A 40" depth does make a difference.

PewterGEloy.jpg

This will be your favorite seat and of course the pewter Geloy shell is awesome.

Welcome to Pacific Family

• 2 months later...
That is a nice looking spa and I love the color. I don't see it on their current website though?

Congratulations on your purchase.

Thank you. It is a 2007 model and it has been so long since I have seen it that I am unsure of the colour now. The colour is either the pewter shown, stirling silver or midnight opal pearlized finish. I think the light in the picture is making the colour look better. With the light and waterfalls it is also going to look awesome in our back yard this March 29 when it is delivered.

Definately see what is available for floor models. I talked to our dealer today re delivery and they are letting the 2007 Sparta with foot jets and cedarlite skirt go for $7499 with a years worth of chemicals. I am also sure that this price is still negotiable.

For what it is worth this is a Canadian company from Surrey BC and we thought that buying local was also a good idea and the dealer is great.