Final Choice Sundance Marin Vs Hot Spring Soveriegn

going2baja

Hi all...Down to the wire now and have to make a decision fast. My two choices are:

1) Sundance Marin new 2007 never wet, limited color choice but they have the one one I want - Price at cost.

2) Hot Spring Sovereign 2007 factory blem - Don't really like the shell color but the price is $6700 + tax.

I've wet tested the Hot spring and really like it. No floating and all the seats are nice. Good dealer as well.

The Sundance dealer is closer and I did wet test the Sundance Altimar that is very close to the same. They are both the 880 series and have loungers and main seat that are close to being identical.

I like the seating set up a little better in the Hot Spring as it would lay in my back yard but the Sundance seating would be ok as well.

I'd appreciate any comments on both lines. I think I'm being offered a better deal on the Sundance but it's still $500 more than the Hot Spring.

Thanks - Baja.

Both are good tubs, both are good companies.

Both warranties are good, and they both tend to back their dealers which allows the dealers to take care of you.

Sorry if this doesn't help you choose, but at least you have two good choices before you.

It really comes down to what the wet test tells you. They have some unique jets in each - go with the system which you think has long-term comfort for you.

B)