1. 1. What best describes your habits

• The Jet Setters
    • The Super Soakers
    • Duh, I don't know
  2. 2. I use my tub for

• Medical benefits more then Recreation
    • Recreation more then Medical benefits
    • Scratch your head

Hello Forum, Today marks my 1 month anniversary of actually soaking in my tub. :D It has been a wonderful experience that I would recommend to anyone. Being able to soak at my convenience is such a great luxury. As a newbie to this I now realize that tubbing has many benefits that I hadn't though of when I first came up with the idea of owning a tub in the first place. My original idea was to purchase solar panels for my pool. I wanted to use the pool into December and maintain 80 - 85 degrees. I did a lot of research and had salesmen come to the house and take measurements, but I kept thinking that these guys will eventually be making holes in my roof. :o Every one of them claimed that their product wouldn't cause leaks because of this or that but I just didn't believe that sales hype and finally decided against it. My pool has a southern exposure all day so heating it to temperatures of 85 -92 degrees until late October is very easy. But when Halloween rolls around that's it. The water temperature is to cold for me and Mrs. Biggz despite daytime temps in the low to mid 80's. It wasn't hard to convince us that getting a tub would get us back in warm water and serve as another recreational part to our property. :P Now that a month has gone by the pool is a beautiful back drop to the tub. This afternoon as I soaked it dawned on me that I don't use all the seats in the tub. In fact I use 1 seat. 1 wonderful seat. I'll move to other areas of the tub, but I find myself back in that seat. The other thing is I don't hardly use the jets. I'll get in my seat, close my eyes and just enjoy the heat of the water. I'll soak like this until pump 1 turns on because of the heat loss. Once this happens (if I can last that long) I dial in the air jets, but won't put it on high. This is the way I like to use my tub. When Mrs. Biggz is in with me it's a different story. Jets are blasting away although she can't last longer then 15 minutes. My soaks usually last 30 - 40.

So my question is, are you a "Jet Setter" that likes to jump around adjusting the jets and using all the seats in your tub or a "Super Soaker" like me that uses 1 or 2 seats tops. How long do you stay in the water before turning on the jets. Last, from what you know now about your tub habits how can you improve your experience in the tub. But not in the material sense. I also set up a poll and would really like the forum to participate. Oh one more thing. How does the way you use your tub effect the wear and tear on the tub and power usage? Thanks for putting up with my crazy questions. As always your participation is greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks Biggz