To Shock Or Not To Shock!

gash09

Hi

question for you...do you shock after every session or not??

Had a Tub party couple of nights ago and next morning woke to find a hell of a lot of scum around the water line and pillows etc... i had only shocked the tub 2 days prior and thought this was only carried out once a week, but thought what the hell and gave it a double dose, the water last night was the best yet, so my question as above..is this ok give to give say a half dose after every session or does anybody know of a reason why i shoudn't.

Currently using Bromine tablets as sanitizer!

Thanks

Gash

Hi

question for you...do you shock after every session or not??

Had a Tub party couple of nights ago and next morning woke to find a hell of a lot of scum around the water line and pillows etc... i had only shocked the tub 2 days prior and thought this was only carried out once a week, but thought what the hell and gave it a double dose, the water last night was the best yet, so my question as above..is this ok give to give say a half dose after every session or does anybody know of a reason why i shoudn't.

Currently using Bromine tablets as sanitizer!

Thanks

Gash

Based on my relatively new ownership experience (two months) and what the dealer told me is that if your hottub use is regular as in just two of you using it then shocking once a week is just fine. However, if the use is above regular then you may have to shock it more than once per week and doing this will not harm anything. Cheers.