Has Anyone Purchased A New Spa Ebay And How It Went

money

I have gone to locate dealers, I have looked at used spa and I have checked out ebay. I have seen what I think are good deals on ebay for new hot tubs but just don't know what to do. Has anyone purchased from ebay and how was it. Just want a good tub for a good price and can not pay 6000-8000 right now. Thanks for your help in advance.

Buying a tub on ebay seems risky to me. I wouldn't do it, unless you are buying one that is in your local area. Where would the dealer support come from? What happens if it breaks down? Is there a warranty? Who does the warranty work? I would imagine that a local dealer wouldn't be too excited about servicing a tub that you bought through ebay. How would you know if the tub is comfortable for you? Can you wet test a tub from ebay? Can you even dry test one? Every tub manufacturer has a different feel, so it's important to sit in them to see what is comfortable for you. If you don't like the tub, can you return it, or get any sort of recourse from the seller?

I think you'd have better luck buying through Costco or Sam's Club than ebay. Or look for a used tub. At least with a used tub you could wet test it before you buy.

Money, you get what you pay for. In other areas, I'm a huge eBay fan. But I've looked at their hot tubs, and most of the time they're no-name brands. You almost never see the top 10 manufacturers on there.

I'm a big fan of ebay as well. I've made several big purchased on ebay, including 3 autos and my hot tub.

My strategy is to research the seller more than the product. I only deal with sellers who have impeccable feedback and I contact as many past customers as I can using the ebay's member contact service. Even though someone may have left positive feedback, their experience months down the road may be vastly different after the "newness" of the purchase has worn off.

Only after this due diligence would I be prepared to purchase something on ebay. After researching several sellers, I opted to go with 'gotwholesaling' who sells spas made by Infinity (the same brand sold at Costco earlier this summer). The feedback rating was 99.3%. The feedback I received from past purchasers was extremely positive. In the few cases where the customer wasn't happy, gotwholesaling made every effort to remedy the situation.

I purchased my spa from them and have had it for several months now. I know 3 months isn't a long enough track record to give a ringing endorsement, however, I haven't had any unresolved issues. I did have jet pop out which was replaced immediately. They even offered to send out a tech if I wasn't comfortable popping the new jet in.

Looking back, I am very pleased with my purchase so far.

In this post I give additional detailed information about my specific spa.

Good luck.

Ken

• 2 years later...

Money, Sie bekommen, was Sie bezahlen. In anderen Bereichen, ich bin ein riesiger Fan eBay. Aber ich habe an ihren Whirlpools sah, und die meiste Zeit sind sie No-Name-Marken. Sie so gut wie nie die Top-10 Hersteller dort. [/ Quote]

Ich bin ein großer Fan von ebay auch. Die ich gemacht habe mehrere große bei ebay gekauft, darunter 3 autos und mein Whirlpool.

Meine Strategie ist es, die Verkäufer mehr als das Produkt der Forschung. Ich nur mit Anbietern, die einwandfreie Feedback und ich mich wenden, als viele der bisherigen Kunden kann ich mit Hilfe der eBay-Mitglied Kontakt Service. Auch wenn jemand positives Feedback kann auch weggelassen haben, können ihre Erfahrungen Monate auf der Straße eine vollkommen andere, nach der "Neuheit" des Kaufs abgeht.

Erst nach dieser Sorgfaltspflicht würde ich bereit sein, etwas bei ebay kaufen. Nach mehreren Anbietern untersucht, entschied ich mich mit 'go gotwholesaling "verkauft, die Thermen von Infinity gemacht werden (die gleiche Marke bei Costco verkauft früher in diesem Sommer). Die Bewertung war 99,3%. Das Feedback erhielt ich von der Vergangenheit Käufer war ausgesprochen positiv. In den wenigen Fällen, in denen der Kunde nicht zufrieden war, gotwholesaling alle Anstrengungen unternommen, um Abhilfe zu schaffen.

Ich kaufte meine spa von ihnen und haben sie für mehrere Monate nun. Ich weiß, 3 Monate ist keine lange genug Track Record auf eine deutliche Stärkung zu geben, habe ich aber nicht hatte, alle offenen Fragen. Ich habe Jet-Pop haben, die war sofort ersetzt werden. Sie bot sogar an, schicken Sie eine tech, wenn ich nicht wohl knallen die neue Jet in.

Rückblickend bin ich sehr zufrieden mit meinem Kauf sehr zufrieden.

In diesem [url = "http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?act=findpost&hl=benoit&pid=40157"] post [/ url] Ich gebe zusätzliche detaillierte Informationen über meine speziellen Spa.

Viel Glück.

Ken

[/ quote

hello i have a bluewater or gotwholesaling spa, and it is chepa china ****, the support of bluewater is horrible, since 12 monht i allways have that answer : ( copy of email) so please don't spend your monay there is a classic rip of.

I am gathering information to see where this issue happened. I don't have all the parties that are involved yet. I appreciate your patience and we will work through this.

Best regards

Carlos

I have gone an Händler zu finden, habe ich genutzt um spa sah, und ich habe ausgecheckt ebay. Ich habe gesehen, wie ich glaube, gute Geschäfte bei eBay für neue Whirlpools, sondern weiß nur nicht, was zu tun ist. Hat jemand von ebay gekauft und wie es war. So wollen eine gute Badewanne für einen guten Preis und kann nicht bezahlen 6000-8000 right now. Danke für eure Hilfe im Voraus.

[/ quote]

cheap china spa be carefull and no support at all. see email since 12 month:

I am gathering information to see where this issue happened. I don't have all the parties that are involved yet. I appreciate your patience and we will work through this.

Best regards

Carlos

As stated, if you can't fork over the cash for the above mentioned tubs, go mass mearchant.

I have delt with manufacturers who sold thru big box and even if the mfr can't help, the retailer will step up.

My only major fault with many mass merchant tubs is the lack of insulation.

It's very common that a cheaper tub uses lesser forms of insulation.

Depending on your situation that may not be an issue.

As stated, if you can't fork over the cash for the above mentioned tubs, go mass mearchant.

I have delt with manufacturers who sold thru big box and even if the mfr can't help, the retailer will step up.

My only major fault with many mass merchant tubs is the lack of insulation.

It's very common that a cheaper tub uses lesser forms of insulation.

Depending on your situation that may not be an issue.

and the manufacures is in china. far far away... goold luck