Purchased New Spa Today

felix6

:D I want to thank all in this forum for all the advice in the last few weeks while spa hunting. We wet tested quite a few spas and have been to sooooo many dealers. The advice given in these pages is very sound and helps comsumers like myself realize a sales pitch from reality. Since it took us so long to decide on the right spa we are happy to find out that Hot Springs lowered the price of the Grandee by $900 over a week and half ago. Found out when we went in to give a deposit on the spa. The Grandee will be delivered next Saturday. We can hardly wait. :rolleyes: I will post pictures when it is in. Thanks again.

Still waiting. I went to the dealer this week after getting my concrete slab installed. We will get delivery of our spa on Nov. 16th. Unfortunately, we are leaving on a cruise on the 17th. We will have to wait until we get back to get the electrician in and fill it up. I will post pictures then. Waiting is so uncool. The Caribbean will be nice though. Looking forward to a vacation at home. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

A quick update. We got delivery of our new tub on November 16th and went away on the 17th. When we got back, the electrician came last tuesday and hooked it up. We were comfortably soaking that night. It has been about a week now and we enjoy it almost every night. We did run into one problem though. One of the Moto jets seems to get stuck. I will be calling the dealer tomorrow to see if they can fix the problem. Any feedback on moto jets not functioning properly? Will we continue to have issues with them? I am still planning on posting pictures. I am home tomorrow and it should be light out during the day.

A quick update. We got delivery of our new tub on November 16th and went away on the 17th. When we got back, the electrician came last tuesday and hooked it up. We were comfortably soaking that night. It has been about a week now and we enjoy it almost every night. We did run into one problem though. One of the Moto jets seems to get stuck. I will be calling the dealer tomorrow to see if they can fix the problem. Any feedback on moto jets not functioning properly? Will we continue to have issues with them? I am still planning on posting pictures. I am home tomorrow and it should be light out during the day.

It takes just a few minutes to replace a moto jet tube and the only skill required is knowledge of the proper way to use a Phillips screwdriver so your dealer can change it quickly if that's the issue. It seems odd that it would fail right away but these things can happen and this is where a good dealer takes care of it in a timely manner.